Friday, June 21, 2013

Challenge #11 Winners

Welcome back Magnolia Fans!

Thank you for playing along with the Summer Fun Challenge!


The random winner is:
 
Congratulations, Eva Marie! Please email me at stampandcreate@bellsouth.net with mailing address and your choice of 1 Free Magnolia Stamp at Stamp and Create
(not valid for pre-orders or out of stock stamps).
Also, let me know if you would like to be a guest for our July 5th challenge.

********


The Top 3 for the Summer Bright are:

12. Marjan

18. Karen

47. Katie Tate

Ladies, feel free to grab the Winner and Top 3 Badges here.

Thank you for playing along with the Stamp and Create with Magnolia Challenges!!
Happy stamping!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, my card made it in the Top 3 !!!
    Thanks everyone for the votes.

    Hugs, Marjan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...I won lucky me!!!!
    thank you so much! :)
    hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Thank you so much! You made my day....

    Hugs,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for picking my project in the Top 3! and big congrats to the other winners too!

    ReplyDelete